Monday, July 2, 2007

On the Road, er, Airways Again

More to come later in a mass email and another post at some point, but for those who read, I'M GOING TO FRANCE JULY 9TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray! Yippee! Praise Jesus! Magnifique! Fantastique! Imagine me doing one of my celebration dances about now...GO! I still need a few more supporters, but I'm close enough to not warrant missing language school. As I realized, language study is on par in importance for this ministry opportunity with Scripture study and prayer; and the missionaries concurred. Now away I go to continue taking care of all the business and financial matters today. Packing will happen eventually...I mean, really, how much stuff do we need in life?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything is still on course!