Friday, September 28, 2007

Transportation

Here's a prayer request for you--after a lovely morning at L'Arche and afternoon of spiritual recharge in Paris with Zola (co-worker from Chicago Hope Academy), I returned to Compiegne to pack my bags and head out before the sun rises for the GBU retreat. In between the two discovered my lovely new bike and only means of transportation besides my feet was lovingly removed from its locked position by someone who I gather needs it more than I. So, first my car, now my bike. I'm just staying away from all vehicles in general...but you can pray that insurance covers it.

Please also pray for our GBU retreat. We're five people total, which is quite exciting given our university size of 2,000. Pray that we use the time wisely casting vision, praying, and encouraging one another. I'm SO excited to go and count this as such a privilege.

1 comment:

Coffee Joe said...

I will pray for you and your bike and the person who "needed it more".