Monday, November 12, 2007

Here's the Rundown

I'm way overdue to write an inside scoop even though I have one half-drafted. Hopefully I'll finish it soon. But I'll hit some high points from the last few days.


Groupe Biblique Universitaire at my apartment Friday night--fondue, fun, and prayer!


Irenee et Clement prepare the fondue ingredients--cheese and bread, of course.


Irenee demonstrates how to do fondue.


GBU women pose for the camera
moi, Nari, Heather, Natacha, et Corinne


I acquired a French family.


Just kidding! However, after their stellar performance on Sunday (not letting on that they knew it was my birthday at church) and after their fantastic leaping out of walls for my surprise birthday dinner, who wouldn't claim the McAuley kids? Their mom Joy joins us below, just for proof.


It's official--I'm a quarter of a century old. After discovering some new wrinkles around my mouth this week, I've decided to stop smiling so much. Seriously though, I'm excited and blessed to have made it thus far when so many in our world don't. Praise be to God for the gift of this breath.


Heard Phillip Yancey speak at Centre Evangelique (more to come) this afternoon.


Glad I'm not into impulse buying--there were several rooms full of books at Centre Evangelique!!! Oh the great temptations of life from which we must flee.




No comments: