Saturday, November 24, 2007

How does it go again? Oh, right...

Hullabaloo, kanick, kanick, hullabaloo, kanick, kanick, hullabaloo, hullabaloo, hullabaloo, kanick, kanick...WHOOP!!!

I have just taken fresh pumpkin pie from the oven. Dressing awaits baking in the fridge. My 11:30pm cup of coffee has both kicked in and kicked out simultaneously at 1am. Tomorrow is another full day in a week of full days, wait, wait, make that a month that has been and a month to come. I promise a substantial post will be made this weekend. There's much to recount and Thanksgiving this year has once again been a sweet time to bless God for his goodness in ministry here and in life in general.

And his final goodness we hope...7:36 remaining in the 4th, UT vs. Texas A&M, it's 24 UT to A&M's 38, Aggies have the ball...and I must go to bed. I can't watch the game Dad and Granddaddy, but I sure can check the score!

No comments: