Saturday, January 12, 2008

3:30 a.m.

It's 3:30 a.m. in Compiegne and where are you?! Me, I just got in from JAO's local Bible study which wrapped about 2:15 a.m. before I was brought back to my apartment by one of the other Compiegnoise young adults Eric. I'm more amused than anything else, thus why I'm writing this. We began around 8p.m. and 6 hours later, what do you know. An excellent time of eating (of course), Bible study, prayer, and sharing in one another's lives.

Gotta love fluid time. Gotta love France. Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the alarm clock not to beep.

It's been a full week. Hopefully I can get a good post in this weekend but not making any promises. My brain is almost mush after the last two days spent between 80-100% in French; meanwhile my English mind runs with potential articles/blogs to write. Which will make it, I don't know.

Peace out.

No comments: